~ SPLASH INTO SUMMER ~
Ticks All The Boxes….
Some virtual staging has been used for your inspiration!
* * Tenants in Place until Mid January * First Open Home Tuesday 14th November – 11:00AM-12:00PM * Estimated New Weekly Rent $560-580
Beautifully renovated 3 x 2 home with swimming pool & heaps of extra’s… Located in the sought after ‘ Old Yanchep Lagoon’ on a big 809m2 block… Nothing to do, it has all been done for you!
Lot’s on offer… Fresh new paint, timber look vinyl flooring, skirting boards, split system air-conditioner’s, 5.5 kw solar invertor and 20x panels, solar hot water, wood-burner & LED lighting. All this together with a beautiful resort style bathroom with polished feature concrete flooring, and separate ‘bijou’ en-suite. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, with electric cooktop and extractor oven. Lot’s of thoughtful bench space and storage and a big breakfast bar, feature tiling and attractive pendant lighting, lovely views over the rear garden and pool.
Entertain away with the extensive skillion roof low maintenance patio, with solid Jarrah timber decking and further raised decked area. Lovely gardens with plenty of space for the kids to play, shed and a even a little golf putting zone. Hop, skip and a jump to the big swimming pool with liquid limestone and enclosed fencing.
Located only moments from the pristine Yanchep Lagoon, Yanchep Central Shopping Centre, medical facilities, National Park, recreation, gourmet dining, fitness, schools, parks and so much more, now is the time to secure your slice of paradise in this thriving coastal community, Yanchep Rail nearly here.
• 2x Split System Air-Conditioning & Heating
• 5.5KW Invertor with 20x Solar Panels to the grid
• Solar Hot Water System
• Swimming Pool with 80mil Liquid Limestone Surrounds
• 140mm Polished Concrete Feature Flooring to Bathroom
• Master Bedrooms, views over the Rear Garden & Pool
• Ensuite, Shower Cubicle, Basin & WC
• 2x Queen Bedrooms Both With Robes
• Resort Style Bathroom, Polished Concrete Floor, Feature Bath with Overhead Shower
• Circular Basin with Timber Surround & Heated Towel Rail
• Wood-burning Stove with Granite Hearth
• Garden Shed
• Majority of all windows replaced
• 809m2 block
• Built 1972
Call Claire Morrell – 0414 220 301
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.