MASSIVE FAMILY HOME + POOL - FAB LOCATION!
An impressive amount of space, comfort, and functionality, making this a dream home for any growing family or those seeking generous living areas.
With 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms spread over 287m2 of floorspace, 686m2 land, there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy.
The kitchen is a chef’s delight with plenty of appliances, ample storage space, and a functional layout that allows for easy meal preparation and your ability to join in as you prepare and create a feast for the family. Adjacent to the kitchen is the spacious dining area, perfect for hosting family gatherings or entertaining friends.
Step outside and picture yourself sipping a cold beverage under the patio while enjoying the gentle breeze or hosting barbecues with friends on warm summer evenings all whilst the kids squeal with excitement as they enjoy the pool! The possibilities are endless!
Don’t forget from the front of the property is side access for extra cars, caravans, or boats – ideal for those with adventurous spirits or multiple vehicles.
Conveniently located near schools, parks, shops, and public transportation options. You’ll have everything you need within reach while still being able to retreat to your private oasis at the end of the day. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a spacious 6-bedroom home in Ridgewood.
• Massive 686m2 corner block – 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
• Master room with walk-in-robe, ensuite and roller shutter to front windows.
• Five double size bedrooms, all with built-in-robes.
• Open plan kitchen, dining, family room & games room.
• Additional theatre room (roller shutter) and study!
• Kitchen with double fridge recess, walk-in pantry, gas cooking & dishwasher.
• Separate powder room
• Low maintenance gardens surrounding the property – front garden reticulated
• Below ground pool, enclosed with pavers
• Additional side access adjacent garage
• Timber flooring throughout
• Walk-in linen cupboard
• Patio to the rear of the home
• Wood fire heater
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Solar 6KW
• Instantaneous Hot Water
• Build 2009 by Content Living
• Walk to everything, great position with plenty of Transperth services available!
• Only 10 minute drive to your local beaches!
• Few minutes drive or 20 minute walk to your local shopping centre!
• Easy access to the freeway with a 40 minute drive to the city!
• Only 15 minutes to one of the larger shopping centres – Joondalup SC!
Annual Council Rates: $2,500
Annual Water Rates: $1,245
Angela Moore 0421 951 088 or [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.