BE AT HOME AMONGST SEATREES!
Welcome to 280 Countryside Drive, Two Rocks – an Extensive 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom home PLUS Grannyflat that is sure to impress! Situated on a sprawling 3.66-Acre (1.48Ha) block, this property offers the perfect blend of Semi-Rural living and tranquility with opportunity for extended family living or renting?!
Built in 2005, this big beautiful home boasts a generous 270sqm of internal living space, 139sqm veranda space wrapped around a securely gated pool, and additional 82sqm Granny flat/apartment. The open-plan living and dining area is the heart of the home, with a modern kitchen that overlooks the out onto a large alfresco area, perfect for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
The bedrooms are all generously sized with most equipped with stunning views via twin glass doors, with the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite. The other bedrooms all feature WIR
and are serviced by a large central bathroom.
In addition to the spacious living area, this property also boasts plenty of space for cars, boats, or other toys.
Fully fenced, offering a private and secure sanctuary for your family, extended family or tenants?
Located in the tranquil suburb of Two Rocks “SEATREES ESTATE” , this property is just a short drive from the beach, local schools, and shops.
• 3.66Acre Block with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Grannyflat / Apartment 82sqm with Open plan living, kitchen, dining plus MASSIVE bedroom with twin pane glass doors opening to the pool area, with Ensuite and WIR
• Private Formal Dining with recessed ceilings and timber twin doors to open plan living zone
• “Parents Wing” Master bedroom with massive WIR, twin glass doors and ensuite, with bedroom 2 adjacent (Gym/Nursery/Office?)
• Separate wing containing bedrooms 3,4,5 all with WIR
• Great size Kitchen with views to the pool to watch the kids and a separate
• Stunning views from most rooms through twin pane glass doors
• Solid Wooden Flooring, High Ceilings, Fans & Split Systems
• Added bonus, Spa included in the sale of the property!
• Verandah & Alfresco privately enclosing the Pool Area
• Salt Water Pool
• Automatic and Manual Roller Shutters
• Bore regularly serviced every 6mths
• Gas Hot Water Bottles
• Drive Through Garage with High Ceilings and Separate Room
• Plenty of parking – Boat, Caravan and lighting to the solid concrete structured driveway
• Sea container Storage
• Undemanding Bushlands surrounding the property
• 8 Minutes drive to the Local Two Rocks Shopping Centre, Restaurants, Post Office etc.
• 3 Minutes drive to the Indian Ocean Rd, 35 Minutes to Joondalup, and only Approx. 15 Minutes to Yanchep!
• Great Community Vibes within the Seatrees and Breakwater Estates
Annual Council Rates: $2,500
Annual Water Rates: $230.00
Angela Moore 0421 951 088 or [email protected]
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK TO SEE WHAT’S COMING NEXT! @angelamoorerealestate
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information