HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER!
A Woodridge Homestead just one hour’s drive from Perth CBD on 3.5 acres of fully fenced land, in a small cul-de-sac just off King Drive, tucked well away from Indian Ocean Drive. A peaceful community with VERGE 301 Café, local post office, sporting facilities and local markets each month. A short drive to Guilderton beach and river mouth and just down the road from Two Rocks Marina, shopping, restaurants and schools.
The two storey double brick home with over 350m2 of internal living and front balcony is surrounded by a well maintained rural block with a camera security system. Three separate living areas provides plenty of space for all the family. The upstairs entertaining area is equipped with a ceiling mounted projector and full sized screen, ideal for movies or your favourite sports events.
The lower level has a front facing formal lounge with built in fireplace, to the rear of the home soaring high vaulted ceilings with timber beams extend over the extensive family and casual dining area. The centrally located kitchen is well equipped with lots of under bench cabinetry and granite bench tops plus a walk in pantry. The residence has several additional storage areas on both levels.
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Large bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & separate WC
• Lounge with open fireplace
• Family room with wood burning stove
• Powder room & laundry with outside access
• 1x reverse cycle split air conditioning system in family room
• Lounge with access to front facing 50m2 balcony
• Extensive master with double entry, ensuite & walk in robe
• Powder room
• 1x reverse cycle split air conditioning system in master bedroom
• Large 12m x 8m workshop/garage with 3 phase power
• Two rain water tanks, 1 x 12,000 litres & 1 x 50,000 litres below ground
• Separate large shed for gardening equipment & additional storage
• 4 car bay parking & established driveways around the property
• 8 seater fully operational spa is available as part of the property chattels
This property provides peace and seclusion with established lawns gardens, several fruit trees and lots of open space for a family to enjoy outdoor activities. Woodridge has many activity groups catering for all age groups and there a number of free transport alternatives to selected public and private schools within a 50 km range.
Call Peter J Turner 0412 912 612 to view
Council Rates $2,243 yearly
Water $269 yearly