With the ever so popular & highly sort after 810m2 block size with a tidy 3 bedroom, 1 newly renovated bathroom home, this beauty won’t last long! AND to add to this impressive property – massive landscaped bore reticulated lawns for which your animals & children can enjoy, with a great sized shed with 3 Phase power and rear gate access to the oval behind you! This is truly a family’s delight!
Boasting a cosy and inviting atmosphere, with a comfortable lounge room area with wood fire heater and reverse cycle split air conditioner, leading into your combined living & kitchen areas. Prepare dinner whilst watching the children play utilising your fully equipped kitchen with adjacent laundry. Entrance via the hallway, are all 3 bedrooms of good size and provide plenty of natural light.
Accessing the backyard is a drive through garage to rear of the property to park plenty of cars, boat or toys! With a massive patio with good quality outdoor blinds to protect you from the elements, great sized shed, and lots of room, there is room for extensions and growth for this amazing property!
• 810m2 block with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Roller shutters to the front of the property
• Master bedroom with built-in mirrored robes & ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 with built in-robe
• Newly renovated bathroom with plenty of cabinetry
• Timber flooring, wood fire heater and reverse cycle split air conditioner to the Loungeroom
• Tiled kitchen & Timber flooring throughout bedrooms
• Laundry found neatly hidden behind kitchen with own storage cupboard
• Electric Oven with separate Grill
• 5 Burner Gas Cooktop with Rangehood
• Drive through Garage with access to the backyard
• Outdoor Blinds to enclose paved patio space
• Landscaped lawns and gardens, bore reticulated
• Large Shed with 3 Phase Power
• Bottled Gas, Solar 21 Panels
• 810sqm block, 83sqm home built in 1987
• 5 Minutes drive to the local IGA, restaurants, medical centre, pharmacy, cafe, tavern, and schools
• 10 Minute walk to Carfax Reserve, McIntyre & Mitchell Parks & 10 Minutes drive to local beaches such as Sovereign Beach, Leemans Landing and “The Spot”
• Exciting developments such as the Yanchep Train Station & Mitchell Freeway underway!
Annual Council Rates: $1,600
Annual Water Rates: $275
ANGELA MOORE 0421 951 088 or [email protected]
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK TO SEE WHAT’S COMING NEXT! @angelamoorerealestate
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.