** UNDER OFFER FIRST HOME OPEN **
QUIET STREET, HEAR THE BEACH!
INVEST or NEST in 16 Gregory Court – A well presented home, located in a quiet street, great community, huge newly built garage, newly established garden paths and driveways in the serene coastal suburb of Two Rocks!
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property offers the perfect blend of tranquility, convenience and community! Upon entry to the home your greeted with a courtyard perfect for private entertaining with side access to the rear of the property. Entering the lounge space are featured high pitched ceilings, creating an open and bright atmosphere with reverse cycle split system ensures year-round comfort for you and your loved ones.
Three bedrooms provides ample space for a growing family, with timber look floors and a fresh coat of paint throughout, adding a touch of warmth and freshness to the home.
Parking will never be an issue with a newly established double garage with additional open parking. A separate single car garage which can easily be converted to a work space, teenage retreat or home office – the opportunity is available!
Located in Two Rocks, you’ll have access to beautiful beaches, local shops, cafes, and schools just moments away. Embrace the relaxed coastal lifestyle that this area has to offer. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity in such a desirable location.
• Freshly painted inside and out! 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom brick and tile property
• Brand new lockable gates to the entrance and side access of the property
• Two Bathrooms adjacent each other off the hallway
• Combined meals/dining
• Split system to lounge & main bedroom
• Semi-enclosed courtyard
• Electric hot water unit
• Reticulated front lawns
• Garden shed
• 813m2 | 1976 Build
• 3-5 minute drive to the local IGA, restaurants, medical centre, pharmacy, café, tavern, and schools
• 5 minute walk to the bus stop
• 10 minute walk to surrounding parks, 10 minutes drive to local beaches such as Sovereign Beach, Leeman’s Landing and “The Spot”
• Exciting developments such as the Yanchep Train Station & Mitchell Freeway underway with the newly opened freeway entrance now open at Alkimos providing access to Perth CBD within approximately 45 minutes.
Annual Council Rates: $1,620
Annual Water Rates: $275
ANGELA MOORE 0421 951 088 or [email protected]
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK TO SEE WHAT’S COMING NEXT! @angelamoorerealestate
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.