* SUPER STYLISH * GOLF COURSE LOCATION *
Super Stylish 4 x 2 family home built by Gemmill homes in 2013. Luxury living with solid Jarrah timber flooring, 31 course ceilings with 34 course recess feature ceilings with star lights, ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating, even extra width to the full length of the garage. Sit back and watch a movie in the sunken theatre room, projector and screen, together with dual access. The master suite has built in cabinetry to the walk in wardrobes and stylish ensuite with his and hers vanity units and feature Archi stone splashback.
Enjoy cooking up a storm in the beautiful kitchen, heaps of cupboards and drawers with stone bench tops, feature pendant lighting, stainless steel 900m appliances and a dishwasher. This family home offers a good floorplan with spacious family sized living, neutral colour palette and nothing to do, but move straight in…
Located on a 399mm2 block within the ever popular Peets Yanchep Golf Estate. This is a private estate that’s nestled between Yanchep National Park and the unspoiled beaches of Yanchep Lagoon. Residents can enjoy beautifully landscaped parklands, playgrounds, walks and areas of natural bushland all designed to blend seamlessly around Sun City Country Club’s striking golf course, creating an idyllic backdrop for your new home.
Just a Short walk to Yanchep Shopping Centre, Schools, Doctors, Pharmacy and Dentist, and Day care facilities. All this together with the Mitchell Freeway and Railway Extensions – projected completion in 2022 making transportation easier than ever!
• Spacious double entrance hall, feature ceiling recess with star lights, picture recess’s
• Dual aspect home theatre with sunken flooring, projector & screen, feature recessed ceiling & star lighting
• Elegant master bedroom with walk in fitted out robes with cabinetry
• Super stylish ensuite with his & her vanities, shower & separate toilet
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtop, plenty of cupboards, dishwasher, pendant lighting & 900m appliances
• Open plan living, dining with Jarrah timber flooring
• Bed 2, 3 & 4 all generous sized & with double sliding robes
• High 31c & 34c recessed ceilings
• Quality Jarrah timber flooring
• Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning & heating
• Skirting boards
• Enclosed garden with artificial lawn for low maintenance & a timber decked area
• Alfresco area under main roof & feature recessed ceiling and fan lighting
• Large Garage with extra width, ideal for storage
• Built by Gemmill Homes in 2013
Call Claire Morrell on 0414 220 301 to secure your viewing.